About The Role
We are looking for .Net Engineers to work on our flagship product. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in a challenging business environment.
If you are passionate about professional excellence and have top-notch programming skills, we would like to talk to you about some fabulous opportunities in our Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad offices.
Once on board, you will get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest and talented professionals in the industry.
- Software engineers will be responsible for database management, administration, and performance tuning.
- Candidates willing to join on an immediate basis will be preferred.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another related technical field.
- 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in .NET framework, ASP.Net (C#), Angular, React, WCF, RESTful APIs, SOAP and Windows Services.
- Should have experience with Silverlight.
- Strong experience is required with MS SQL Server, especially handling large size databases.
- Applicants should be proficient with Code Repository tools (like SVN).
- Good knowledge of frontend development using HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and package.
- A diverse team and inclusive culture.
- A focus on individual learning and development.
- Medical insurance.
- All expense paid Business Travel plus travel allowances.
- Paid Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Hajj Leaves, Maternity Leaves.
- Certification allowances.