About The Role
We are looking for .Net Engineers to work on our flagship product. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in a challenging business environment.
If you are passionate about professional excellence and have top-notch programming skills, we would like to talk to you about some fabulous opportunities in our Lahore office.
Once on board, you will get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest and talented professionals in the industry.
- Software engineers will be responsible for database management, administration, and performance tuning.
- Candidates willing to join on an immediate basis will be preferred.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or another related technical field.
- 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in .NET framework, ASP.Net (C#), WCF, RESTful APIs, SOAP and Windows Services.
- Should have experience with Silverlight.
- Strong experience is required with MS SQL Server, especially handling large size databases.
- Applicants should be proficient with Code Repository tools (like SVN).
- Good knowledge of frontend development using HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and package.
- A diverse team and inclusive culture.
- A focus on individual learning and development.
- Medical insurance.
- All expense paid Business Travel plus travel allowances.
- Paid Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Hajj Leaves, Maternity Leaves.
- Certification allowances.