About The Role
In this role, you will be managing software development projects in a regulated environment. As a Project Manager, you will work across the portfolio with various functional stakeholders and management to ensure standardized processes are established across the software development lifecycle.
- Act as a liaison between company and customers.
- Responsible for completion of assigned projects on time, ensuring the required specifications are met with accuracy and efficiency.
- Conduct cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Conduct risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk.
- Perform Scrum Master functions: schedule and lead the release planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming and daily scrum activities.
- Address questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related technical field.
- Overall experience required for the job – 9+ years.
- 4-5 years of professional experience working in project management.
- Agile Marketing, PMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and package.
- A diverse team and inclusive culture.
- A focus on individual learning and development.
- Medical Coverage for all employees and their families.
- All expenses paid foreign business trips.
- Paid Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Hajj Leaves, Maternity Leaves.
- Certification allowances.