About the Role
We are looking for a Java Developer with -3 years of experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java J2EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Android experience will be a plus point.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience including multithreaded programming.
- Proven working experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Working experience in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in writing test-cases using Junit, Mockito or any other tool.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC, Play Framework, Struts).
- Familiar with test-driven development and automation testing skills.