About The Role
We are looking for Data Engineers to work on our Cloud Services Domain. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in a challenging business environment.
If you are passionate about professional excellence and have top-notch programming skills, we would like to talk to you about some fabulous opportunities.
Once on board, you will get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest and talented professionals in the industry.
- Experience in Design and implementation of Big Data technologies
- Query tuning, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and debugging Spark and other big data solutions.
- Familiarity with databases and analytics technologies in the industry including Data Warehousing/ETL, Relational Databases, or MPP.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS.
Must to have
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of experience as Data Engineer.
Good to have
- AWS & Databricks Certifications
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and package.
- A diverse team and inclusive culture.
- A focus on individual learning and development.
- Medical insurance.
- All expense paid Business Travel plus travel allowances.
- Paid Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Hajj Leaves, Maternity Leaves.
- Certification allowances