NETSOL Technologies requires Business Analysts with in depth understanding of Finance and Leasing.
Your primary responsibility is to provide essential client focus, acting as the user representative for our clients within the project teams. You will work in a highly motivated team of Business Analysts liaising closely with Developers and Testers, often under pressure and to demanding project timescales.
Reporting to a Project Manager, you are a clear communicator with high standards of written and verbal communication. You have an eye for detail, but are equally comfortable working to provide pragmatic solutions that will be used by our clients in their business operations worldwide.
- Working with new clients, on our Core product or supporting existing clients, you will be client focused, mainly involved in undertaking the following activities:
- Process analysis and production of detailed design documentation suitable for internal use and/or client review and sign off. This may include working intensively in face-to-face situations with clients.
- Providing assistance with client queries, remotely or face to face on client site and/or at NETSOL. This may include working on Client site to support Go Live implementation activities.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of test plans for integration and process testing, including the raising of fault logs.
- Providing detailed analysis and documentation of data transfer issues and liaising with clients for effective and practical resolution of any problems.
- Production of high quality training materials & delivery of training on client site or at NETSOL.
- Providing support to the Sales and Marketing team, providing assistance at Sales demonstrations and pre-sales workshops.
- Business Analysts are required to follow laid down standards following existing policies and procedures. All these activities require the analyst to have a good knowledge of our LeaseSoft Asset Finance product, for which training will be given.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of Finance/Asset leasing OR related environment such as Banking/Insurance.
- Expertise in working unsupervised in client facing roles, translating business requirements into high quality business specification and design documents.
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Flexible and able to cope with the demands of high-pressured implementations.
- Self-sufficient in SQL query usage to support investigation and analysis
- Any candidate possessing accounting knowledge/qualifications will be of particular interest to NETSOL.