- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Manage the ongoing interaction with the customer.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
- Ensures that all team members meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Sets examples for others in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.